Scenes Romantic Night

TGC

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
TGC6969
Patreon
TGC69
I can't get any sex to happen. I'll press the BJ button but the girl just kneels down a few feet away from my dick. What is the trick to getting her to actually move over and suck the cock? Same thing with the fuck actions. She'll take the position but the guy just stands there in the same spot.

Yo hey here is how to start BJ <https://www.redgifs.com/watch/tallfamousamericanwarmblood> For sex you got to press the "Insertion On" button. Also make sure to start the (Active Dude) versions of the scene if you don't possess the male. Only in these ones the male teleports into action ;D

Tell me if this worked out for you, otherwise I try to make better tutorial video :)

I got it to work on the desktop, will go back and try VR later once my headset is charged. The word "Insert" through me off, I didn't connect that to starting the scene. Most scenes just use the words Start and Stop. Thanks!

Sweet glad to hear its working for you now! And yeah I agree the wording is a bit confusing xD I probably should have written something like "Start Sex/BJ" on the buttons. And no problem! If you need more help or have questions just ask :)

Back
Top Bottom