Question rHandcontrol Cursor doesn't work anymore

rernat

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
rernat
Hi, I was working on a scene in edit mode (desktop mode) and suddenly I wasn't able to move the right hand control of a person by the cursor (rotation translation cursor). Tragging directly with the mouse button as well as moving in the "Move" section is still possible.
At the first person in the scene everything was still ok.
Deleted the person atom and added a new one but this new person atom has the same problem. VAM hard reset doesn't solve the problem.
Anyone an idea how to solve this?

Thx, r

Select that node, go to the "control" tab, and see if the two right most checkboxes, "Allow Possess/grab" are checked. Those being unchecked is the only thing AI know of that would prevent dragging them.

It sounds like those were unchecked, then you saved that configuration as default.

Upvote 0
Select that node, go to the "control" tab, and see if the two right most checkboxes, "Allow Possess/grab" are checked. Those being unchecked is the only thing AI know of that would prevent dragging them.

It sounds like those were unchecked, then you saved that configuration as default.

Possess/grab was checked. I know this option. Oviously there was really something broken. Finally I deleted the person atom and added a new one. But alot of work with all the referencies within the scene. Thx anyways.

Upvote 0
I'm having the same problem. Not sure what causes it, but does happen very rarely. You can't click the gizmo anymore, it ignores all input.

Edit: It has something to do with loading certain morphs. I can recreate it by loading a specific morph. Even if I create a new person it's broken on the new person as well.

Only fix is to completely close VAM, reopen it, then load a new person and don't apply the pose again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom