reverse bikini

Clothing reverse bikini

Hi! I really like this bikini, especially the top. :)
But, as you mentioned, the crotch doesn't wrap that well. So I made a sim texture for the "6b" variant that also allows for penetration. It can be undressed, too. Sadly you have cut the mesh in multiple places so it falls apart completely. It would be better if it is only cut at one of the ties at the hip. I could do that if you'd provide the source mesh. The texture is included in the var, but I just learned that it actually isn't used after creating the object. The data is stored in the .vab.
I also edited the .vaj & presets to have smoothing set to 1. In my experience the straps get very edgy otherwise.

Here is the modified var. You can post it as an update if you like it. :)

This is how it looks:
1724784487749.png

1724784528924.png

Last edited:
// This article is a translated text

hi cheesyFX,
Thank you for your interest in these clothes.
Thank you also for adding a very good sim texture.
I was lazy and didn't think of making this texture.
- Anyone who needs it will be able to use it in the file you posted.

However, it is true that these swimsuits are not optimized for "undress." The straps on the chest area will be simulated like hard plates during undress.
Because I didn't intentionally divide the mesh - because this allows me to express the tension of the cleavage without the clothes being simulated.
Also, I split the mesh because I like to change the color by parts.

Anyway, I attach the link to download the mesh file as requested. (Only the specified extension can be uploaded on the hub, so I write the link.)
panty obj files high low
Includes high poly and low poly both, I hope u can use it well.

But as you know in general, changing the mesh will change all of the uv.
(As I know you're a great programmer, you can get around the situation but I can't because I'm not a programmer in the first place.)

If that happens, I also have to do the texturing all over again. I don't want to do that again.
I might share all the files involved, but I think it's hard to keep the privacy of all these files because I've done a lot of work on this, from zbrush to substance painter.
I ask for your understanding of my situation.

Once again, I would like to thank you and shorten this article.

// This article is a translated text

hi cheesyFX,
Thank you for your interest in these clothes.
Thank you also for adding a very good sim texture.
I was lazy and didn't think of making this texture.
- Anyone who needs it will be able to use it in the file you posted.

However, it is true that these swimsuits are not optimized for "undress." The straps on the chest area will be simulated like hard plates during undress.
Because I didn't intentionally divide the mesh - because this allows me to express the tension of the cleavage without the clothes being simulated.
Also, I split the mesh because I like to change the color by parts.

Anyway, I attach the link to download the mesh file as requested. (Only the specified extension can be uploaded on the hub, so I write the link.)
panty obj files high low
Includes high poly and low poly both, I hope u can use it well.

But as you know in general, changing the mesh will change all of the uv.
(As I know you're a great programmer, you can get around the situation but I can't because I'm not a programmer in the first place.)

If that happens, I also have to do the texturing all over again. I don't want to do that again.
I might share all the files involved, but I think it's hard to keep the privacy of all these files because I've done a lot of work on this, from zbrush to substance painter.
I ask for your understanding of my situation.

Once again, I would like to thank you and shorten this article.
Thanks for the file :)

Yeah, I noticed that the straps on the chest piece aren't subdivided. It's actually a great idea to do that!
To be able to colorize separately there only have to be different materials set up. The mesh doesn't have to be cut for that. Every material gets it's own tab in VAM as long as you don't tick merge materials on import. I'll play with the mesh as soon I have time. Merging the vertices on the cuts shouldn't destroy the UV as long as you set them to be UV seams and keep the separate UV shells like they are right now.

Edit: Now I see what you mean. It's not a simple cut... hmm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom