Resources stuck on "Awaiting Approval"

Omega

Reactions
Patreon
OmegaVAM
Whenever I upload a new resource, they end up being stuck on "Awaiting Approval" for awhile. Sometimes it's only an hour or so, which is fine. Other times, like right now, it'll be up to or more than 12 hours.

I've recently published a new paid and free scene together, both are awaiting approval and I already have an update I need to make for the free scene before I just forget to do it. How long does the approval process usually take? I'm assuming it's manually approved by a human being, as even though the scene is hidden from public listings it has 3 views meaning that at least 3 people have clicked on it. If I'm right these 3 people are people who can approve them, but nothing has happened.

I have patience and will wait as long as it takes, but I also did some digging and it seems that only people with warnings regarding hub hostings need to be approved before going live - and as far as I know, I've never infringed a warning of any kind so I'm mostly confused.

image_2024-04-25_133719848.png

If you see in the screenshot above, the original upload times were around 3am. It is now almost 2pm.

Since you've posted this publicly instead of contacting a staff member, we can only answer generally.

Generally, you must allow up to 72 hours for approval since resources are manually approved and we are a small team.

If you have had several resources approved already and are still finding yourself requiring approval you can contact a staff member and request to have the approval requirement removed.

There are various reasons an account might require approval, but we cannot speak to your specific circumstances in an open forum.

Since you've posted this publicly instead of contacting a staff member, we can only answer generally.

Generally, you must allow up to 72 hours for approval since resources are manually approved and we are a small team.

If you have had several resources approved already and are still finding yourself requiring approval you can contact a staff member and request to have the approval requirement removed.

There are various reasons an account might require approval, but we cannot speak to your specific circumstances in an open forum.

Apologies for posting publicly, I'm not currently familiar with who the admins and moderators are.

I appreciate your response, thank you for clearing things up for me!

Back
Top Bottom