Repairman 2 - Services Rendered

Paid Scenes Repairman 2 - Services Rendered

Slam Thunderhide

Reactions
Patreon
SlamT
Slam Thunderhide submitted a new resource:

Repairman 2 - Services Rendered - You fixed her dryer now collect your payment for services rendered.

You fixed her dryer now collect your payment for services rendered.
Choose which lady will pay you:

Naughty Girl
The Bitch
Daddy’s Girl

· 3 Different personalities each with their own Dialogue and sounds

· ALL NEW- NASTY FUCK TALK dialogue and sounds.

· NEW INTERACTIVE TOUCH SYSTEM! Realistically and seamlessly move between poses through your actions.
EG: grab her leg and her she...

Read more about this resource...

Slam Thunderhide updated Repairman 2 - Services Rendered with a new update entry:

Repairman 2 – Services Rendered BIG UPDATE!

Designed for VR but will have some functionality in Desktop Mode.

UPDATE TO ALL:
- New UI with select Girl, Hair, Skin Sweat

- Fixed so many things.

- Added more sounds (Takes even longer to load- Sorry!)

- Added option to turn on/off second light to help with FPS

- Added clothing removal system and 2 additional outfits

- Fixed the money shot random issues. Now sequential. 15 in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This looks really awesome but for some reason, the man isn't moving. I tried "Grope her" and "Spank her". Am I missing something? The dude just stand there naked. (The chick is moving though)

This looks really awesome but for some reason, the man isn't moving. I tried "Grope her" and "Spank her". Am I missing something? The dude just stand there naked. (The chick is moving though)
Hey, I'm guessing you are playing in desktop mode. This scene was designed for VR. When you touch her she will move and react based on where you touch her. But you need to possess him and move his hands. You can try grabbing his hands with your mouse and feeling around.

I'm playing in VR but I'm not fan of possess mode so I didn't try. Thanks for the reply :) Your work is awesome.

I'm playing in VR but I'm not fan of possess mode so I didn't try. Thanks for the reply :) Your work is awesome.
Thank you! Please feel free to leave reviews. ;) This scene is all about possessing the guy. Read the instructions and maybe watch the video explaining. Its pretty realistic once you get the hang of the system.

Back
Top Bottom