• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Removing cloth by hand or gravity

VamPire

Reactions
Is it possible to make cloth not sticking to skin but can be manually removed ? Either by hand or just gravity. I think I've seen it in a scene that the girl can lower her skirt until fall off, but can't do that manually by hand.

Dunno if it's already implemented and me not knowing how. But it would be cool if it can be done. And have options like to tear the clothes and it slips off.

There are some clothes that have the illusion to it, not sticking to skin but can be moved to uncover what's underneath.

Simulated cloth has an "Undress" button on the Physics tab. If you set a low threshold for undress, and a mid-range friction value, then activating the Undress feature will make the cloth fall away. You should be able to trigger that from a timeline, or something else. You would have to animate the arms to imitate an undressing motion. There's also a cloth grab sphere, but I haven't played with that.

In general: not all clothings have simulation options and not all simulated clothings can be undressed. I think you can grab all clothings but if they are not simulated you cant remove it from the skin joints.

"Physics" settings
physics.jpg
1. How easy you can remove the clothing
2. How hard the clothing sticks to the various joints
3. How much space there is between the body and the clothing
4. How hard the clothing collides with the body

"Adjustments" settings
adjustments.jpg
1. Choose wether or not the breasts are adjusted by the clothing
2. Select how high or low the offset should be from the body

Back
Top Bottom