Red underwear = red bottom ; if you can catch her .....

Scenes Red underwear = red bottom ; if you can catch her .....

Spankimus

Reactions
KevinS submitted a new resource:

Red underwear = red bottom ; if you can catch her ..... - Simple animated scene with reduced trigger load

View attachment 292472

All triggers overhauled to reduce them by 90% to give the GPU some chance of processing the animation and monitoring the triggers, applying the decals, playing the sounds etc. I've used @MacGruber logic bricks to implement that and also switched over to his random sound player too to reduce dependencies. Triggers are now 90% less than they were so it just about works. Maybe this solves the loading issues some were having, maybe it...

Read more about this resource...

hey man, same issue with this scene, just makes vam Not Responding for at least 20 minutes after loading the bits I sent you before, I guess based on how it works with "empty" vam but not "full" vam, it must be trying to read all the package contents repeatedly when it's loading, or failing to load something?

hey man, same issue with this scene, just makes vam Not Responding for at least 20 minutes after loading the bits I sent you before, I guess based on how it works with "empty" vam but not "full" vam, it must be trying to read all the package contents repeatedly when it's loading, or failing to load something?
Yeah I've got absolutely no clue why it won't load now, I've tried changing the audio mechanism twice, the triggers, the models, position, everything, just don't get it, works fine for me and looks like it works for some but not all, I'm out of ideas!

You are on vam 1.22.03 or later, right?

same happens to me on most your latest scenes i tried different ways to figure out why this happens no clue yet.
i hope to play your scenes at some point once i figure out what keeps the loading stuck
keep up the good work

Still freezing vam and prompting a force close. Never been able to view your scenes sadly.

You are on vam 1.22.03 or later, right?
oh this is embarrassing, I was fairly sure i Was on 1.22.04 but that doesn't exist so apparently I was on 1.21.04, however I got the same freeze just now and overall more crashes than before, lol

oh this is embarrassing, I was fairly sure i Was on 1.22.04 but that doesn't exist so apparently I was on 1.21.04, however I got the same freeze just now and overall more crashes than before, lol
aw jeez! I mean, unless I redo this again from the start I'm not sure how I can fix it, I've changed pretty much everything except the decals but there's like 80 of them and they took ages! Did you manage to actually get it running though with removing some addins? What were they?

Back
Top Bottom