Re001

Scenes Re001

It's a sub-dependency from:
So..."You can launch the scene without" ...RIP goat. :cool:

It's good, when you see the comments, you know it's dead :

Great now I have to find a goat, anyway it's the fault of the creators, not even able to take a free model without dependence. It's not like there are 50.000 of them !!! 🐐 💣🔞

...not even able to take a free model without dependence. It's not like there are 50.000 of them !!!
Sadly you are wasting time trying to steer free section into more "organized" experience, especially for new VaM users.

Many creators don't care about the overall quality of content, even less about paid content. But they do like to wave good old "free-shit" coupon card.🍌🐒
Such as "stop complaining, it's free content", "if you don't like it, don't download", etc-etc...
Hub launched 3 years ago and not much has changed. Basically...⭐👁💼🕑

Unfortunately, I can't hide the missing file in my dependency files. And the character's appearance was chosen based on the female voice. I hope her author can fix it soon. If I have this problem when my next scene is finished, I will consider debugging another version.

I have deleted my derogatory comments, I don't like the scene. I got excited for nothing, because the notes indicated that the scene was good...
For those who want a solution ask for version 3 and you will not have the error.

I have deleted my derogatory comments, I don't like the scene. I got excited for nothing, because the notes indicated that the scene was good...
For those who want a solution ask for version 3 and you will not have the error.
Thank you for your suggestion, I am working on it. Changing this character would create a lot of error, so I'll solve it in other ways. Have a nice day ;):coffee:

Back
Top Bottom