RE Graveyard

Assets RE Graveyard

if you wish for me to remove it let me know .
There is nothing personal in this, it's just that :

#1. The uploader might get in trouble
#2. Say if i use something like this on my patreon - i might get banned
#3. Hub - might get in trouble

Sadly, that's the harsh reality of licenses.

There is nothing personal in this, it's just that :

#1. The uploader might get in trouble
#2. Say if i use something like this on my patreon - i might get banned
#3. Hub - might get in trouble

Sadly, that's the harsh reality of licenses.
yeah that is the sad truth ,i understand what your saying mate. but i have released deviantart assets for many years
and there has been no problems .but if you wish for me to delete all my work let me know.
and that will go for tacocat and orpheand too . not leaving much assets for Vam users .

yeah that is the sad truth ,i understand what your saying mate. but i have released deviantart assets for many years
and there has been no problems .but if you wish for me to delete all my work let me know.
and that will go for tacocat and orpheand too . not leaving much assets for Vam users .

I stand neutral.

Just informed about the situation.

think i may need to change the license of the asset.
Maybe, this would be the least harmful solution.

thanks for the reply ,but how do you chose or change the license mate
when uploading an asset there's no option anywhere i can see to add or change license.
You're welcome.

I think once you create the .var package inside the game, - before finalizing it, you can choose the license type.

Then, once you got the .var file ready, in the hub (browser), choose to ,, Post an update '' (Top right corner, blue button, white text). Then a new window opens up with an option to ,,Release a new version'' . This way the file will remain identical, only the license will change.

The license is read from the VAR, and that's where you should change it.
I fail to see where changing the license would make any difference though.

The license is read from the VAR, and that's where you should change it.
I fail to see where changing the license would make any difference though.
Me to buddy , im going to leave the License as is , as i don't want it restricting any vam users.
i have put some notes on the overview page .

This is such a large environment, I would suggest putting some spawn points at strategic locations so people using it in scenes can start in about the right place.

This is such a large environment, I would suggest putting some spawn points at strategic locations so people using it in scenes can start in about the right place.
It is mate, i'm not planning to go with it like vam city .
the scene is just to give the user an easier view of the asset without setting up .
as some creators don't create scenes for their assets, leaving the user to figure it out for them selves to set up.
i did set a position start point for an atom character . im sure vam users can create their own spawn points .

VamTastic updated RE Graveyard with a new update entry:

some fixes

Unity Spot light issue with shadows causing a grainy effect . changed from soft to hard shadows seems to have fixed it
its a petty there isn't a plugin for unity lights. as i can not get the shadows from vams spot light to work in same way as unity.
sorted the house interior with missing normal maps.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom