Rainbowdash human version

Paid Looks Rainbowdash human version

Just wanted to say that I love your work. I have been working on a Dash look (based on a sprite from a flash game) on/off for the past two weeks. I put it aside because I couldn't get the eyeliner right. I was also having problems creating the rainbow tail, which I have since figured out that issue by using the advice that Miki gave me for my hair bangs issue. Any advice on creating the eyeliner? I really do need to invest in a graphics tablet, because editing textures for 3D models on desktop has always been a pain for me, but still do-able. Keep up the amazing work! ❤

P.S. I just noticed that you made a Rinko look. 😍

Just wanted to say that I love your work. I have been working on a Dash look (based on a sprite from a flash game) on/off for the past two weeks. I put it aside because I couldn't get the eyeliner right. I was also having problems creating the rainbow tail, which I have since figured out that issue by using the advice that Miki gave me for my hair bangs issue. Any advice on creating the eyeliner? I really do need to invest in a graphics tablet, because editing textures for 3D models on desktop has always been a pain for me, but still do-able. Keep up the amazing work! ❤

P.S. I just noticed that you made a Rinko look. 😍
thank you! I'm glad!
As for how to make eyeliner, I draw it in Photoshop with eyelashes translucent!
It takes time to redraw it many times.

Back
Top Bottom