Question regarding hip bones/vagina bones

Serptienna

Reactions
Not sure if this is the correct expression but when i checked the joint information i can see that the character has what looks kinda like 2 bones that spread apart when something is penetrating, now for some of the guy characters i have the female bones just wont spread enough and so on.
Now is it a morph setting i can use to change" their maximum spread tollerance" or something similar?

There is a build-in morph in morph/genital called something like "extreme expansion". This will spread the vagina very wide. In morh/hip there is a build-in morph called something with "pubic area wide", you can try this too, for instance. Every morph that widens the pubic area or hip/pelvis, should add some width to the vagina, in theory. You can use the plugin Auto Labia to spread it wide when opening the legs, too.
I say "in theory" because this body area is prone to multiple issues. I think the critical point might be the colliders, not bones. There is a somewhat complicated plugin called Collider Editor to edit them.

Edit: OK I just overlooked the word "guy", sorry. There are some anus morphs around to open the butthole wide, etc. But I am no expert at this. I don't know if the Collider Editor is working well with male figures (as those are completely different meshes and it even misses some of the lower body colliders). Though, the male figure is somewhat buggy from the start and the anus is not working very well in general.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom