Qinora

Paid Looks Qinora

Hej ,

can you please add the detailed dependencies ?

Is the Screenshot matching the content if i download it ?

I would be so much interested in a replication of this Screenshot to experience her in VR.
Actually all 3 Screenshots would be worth to be included as scene / appearance presets in a zip to load them in their beauty.

74102-5c1ba9c016337ebc0851ceb8ad98475a.data

Last edited:
But is any of the advertised screenshots matching the content if i open it ?

Means identical Scene / lightning / pose(s) what you advertise here ?

Which of your advertised screenshots will i experience if i open your VAR ?

I know how to load dependencies thx :)
You just write its this and that Source.

Snip

Clothing: SupaRioAmateur
Hair: Sharr

This is really confusing to be honest to just write its this and that source
Do you think anyone is in the mood to pay for content and scan each clothing developers Sources to find the matching clothing ?

I am interested in the Poses and "exact replication" of what you advertise in your screenshots because exact this looks great and this is what i want to see if open the VAR.

If you are not offering this for no reason i am not interested in supporting this content.

I am just sick and tired of receiving unmatching content which does not at all match what is shown in screenshots.
Why shoud i even pay for this then, so i am seeking for content creators who care about offering quality, means offering exact replications of what is
shown.

Again i like what i see much but i want to know if what i see is what i get ;)

A additional premium feature would be beside the correct clothing / asset / main advertised pose being included:

- All content creators would add all pose pesets they advertise in screenshots in a "ZIP"

Who wouldn't want to experience exact this to immerse themselfs if this is what you show us as a talented Artist.

Last edited:
Everything required to load ALL of my models is free. I will never make models that requires you to pay additional costs to make them work.

As for what you get:
You get the appearance preset and a scene, but not the same scene as depicted in the pictures (That would make the dependencies list MUCH longer). I try to keep it clean and simple to install for people. If you would like I could send this exact scene to you seperately, just msg me on Patreon.

Would it be so much effort for you to save your screenshots "JSONS" in a ZIP and include what you advertise as a Bonus to everyone?
People could just copy such over beside your main look and immerse themself in a fully replica loading them in Look / Pose "Variations" .
And if you would offer this in a additional Tier if its more work for you but you would reach exact the majority of VAM Users who are seeking for exact this.

I wouldn't want to nag you alltime pleasing you to send me what you already offer in great looking screenshots.
I would feel stupido and its not needed at all.

You are a great Artist. I want to immerse myself with your Art "as it is".

I don't care if a dependency is pay or free. No one would if they could receive a 100% replica of what you show ;)

I do not want to recreate a look, not recreate lightning, or attach clothing.

I hope you understand this.
Most VAM Users are not interested in recreating a look / Scene.
They want to immerse 100% in what you show us.

I would never be able to recreate your Art neither i want to because you are the Artist.
I want to load a look Scene and immerse myself in your identical displayed ART, because its like a perfect print.

You are not alone with my "critic" here.

I see not much effort in offering this neither i would ever understand why a Artist wouldnt want people to not immerse themself in a replication
of what your Art Idea would include. People pay a lot for ART Prints allover and why wouldn' t i not want to sign this and that ClothingCreator if i can receive such quality content or why should one not be willing to sign a Premium TIER if you would offer such variations as a Bonus.

Greetings :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it. I will consider adding a new tier on my Patreon with bonus scenes as content etc. like you are saying. Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom