Qingyan

Paid Looks Qingyan

Tap23

Reactions
Tap23 submitted a new resource:

Qingyan(轻烟) - A senior property sale in HUB City

(story)
The real estate market in HUB City is actually not booming, but Qingyan always has a way to easily win the annual sales champion。
(The scene is packaged as shown below)
View attachment 154009
View attachment 154010
View attachment 154011
View attachment 154012
View attachment 154013
View attachment 154014

Credits:
AshAuryn.Expressions.latest By: AshAuryn License: CC BY...

Read more about this resource...

So I got the hair from LO, load up the scene but she appears bald, do I need to load the hair individually?

So I got the hair from LO, load up the scene but she appears bald, do I need to load the hair individually?
sorry,I don't know why, I even went to open my bag again to check if I missed it, but she is normal. I can only suggest that you make sure to open my original scene after downloading the dependencies.,even restart the game. .If it still doesn't work, you can only trouble you to bring her hair yourself. The colors are 250, 150, 100, plus some gradients.
Hope it helps you。

sorry,I don't know why, I even went to open my bag again to check if I missed it, but she is normal. I can only suggest that you make sure to open my original scene after downloading the dependencies.,even restart the game. .If it still doesn't work, you can only trouble you to bring her hair yourself. The colors are 250, 150, 100, plus some gradients.
Hope it helps you。
Did restart 2 times and it didn't work but I'll try it again thanks :)

Edit: Didn't work so I had to manually config it, all good now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom