Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
SCAMP
SCAMP submitted a new resource:

Pussy Hair Paradise Ultimate - 79 pussy hairstyles for your VAM ladies to enjoy

View attachment 752

This is the Ultimate Edition of my previously released Pussy Hair packs. This edition combines the Base pack, the Young Ladies Pack and the MILF pack into one and also makes use of the new var packing system in VAM. There are 79 pussy hairstyles in this edition for your ladies to enjoy.

These hairstyles are free for you to include in your own looks and projects even commercial ones. A mention in the credits would be nice.

Have fun...

Read more about this resource...

I'm new to VAM, when I added the pussy hair it has a white area all around it. By changing "Scalp" settings I can change it from white but I can't make it go away. What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• heart.jpg
    heart.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 0
TheMilf03TheBigBush always gives this error when loading:
!> Exception while loading Scamp.PyssyHairParadise.1:/Custom/Hair/Female/scamp/Samples/milf03.vab System.Exception: Binary hair data not compatible with chosen scalp mesh
at GPUTools.Hair.Scripts.Geometry.Create.RuntimeHairGeometryCreator.LoadFromBinaryReader (System.IO.BinaryReader binReader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MeshVR.DAZDynamic.Load (Boolean createWithExclude) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Back
Top Bottom