Purple City Background (optimized for MMD)

Scenes Purple City Background (optimized for MMD)

MonsterShinkai

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
monstershinkai
MonsterShinkai submitted a new resource:

Purple City Background (optimized for MMD) - Environment scene mostly used for MMD

I play MMD more than anything else so here's another background. Of course it can be used for whatever you wish. Everything is set up. Just add your MMD plugin and press play.
There are 5 lights on. You may need to turn some off depending on your computer specs.
All components were either made by me, license CC0 or from the creators listed below.
As always much thanks these amazing creators:
Macgruber...

Read more about this resource...

Amazing!! Where are the clothing from? Especially the thigh bands and panties? Thanks!!

Excuse me, can you tell me how to set the floor to mirror effect,when i load this scence, the floor was black.

Hi @MonsterShinkai! Please excuse my ignorance, but I absolutely love the camera work in your preview video for this resource. The shots and how they seamlessly flow together are just incredible. I don't really know anything about MMD but these types of shots are something I was really wanting to include in one of my upcoming scenes and I would love to know how to pull them off so cleanly. Is it part of the MMD plugin that you mention in the description or did you do them by hand?

Hi @MonsterShinkai! Please excuse my ignorance, but I absolutely love the camera work in your preview video for this resource. The shots and how they seamlessly flow together are just incredible. I don't really know anything about MMD but these types of shots are something I was really wanting to include in one of my upcoming scenes and I would love to know how to pull them off so cleanly. Is it part of the MMD plugin that you mention in the description or did you do them by hand?
It's using MMD camera data with the MMD plugin. Animation is much easier and more robust in MMD. It even has curves for keyframes. Not sure if these things are possible with VAM alone.

Back
Top Bottom