Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
ispinox submitted a new resource:

Public Bus Scene with 5 Animated Poses in Cinematic and POV mode - Select 1 of 5 Animated Poses select, select Cinematic or POV mode and enjoy

View attachment 180324

A public bus scene with 8 animated poses, total 14 minutes.
View attachment 180325

Special thanks to @Luminestrial for allowing me to use
the beautiful Jung Soo as the main look in this scene
View attachment 180309

Select the pose, select your preferred mode. Start and enjoy
View attachment 180310
[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

MindBlowing scene, patreon version is more amazing. you may want to use jayjaywon sex assist plugin so incase people change female/male , there will not be any miss alignment into scenes. Your scenes are like movie experience , hope you will change red 3 some also like this one and hiding menu when people play into cinemtatic mode. your scene reminds me of one of the best scenes "the sandman" of @vamurai , cinematic mode is awesome. wish you could add some groping and teasing in beginning like JAV Bus movies before sex scenes kicks in. watch JAV Bus movies, you may get more ideas to make next version of this scene.

The 'Embody Unlocked' on 'Julian'-Atom loads with 'Lock Camera Rotation' on for me.
Think that's supposed to be off if the 'POV Head unlocked' checkbox in the scene is on.
Not sure if that's stored with the scene or a result from me using custom default Embody profile.

MindBlowing scene, patreon version is more amazing. you may want to use jayjaywon sex assist plugin so incase people change female/male , there will not be any miss alignment into scenes. Your scenes are like movie experience , hope you will change red 3 some also like this one and hiding menu when people play into cinemtatic mode. your scene reminds me of one of the best scenes "the sandman" of @vamurai , cinematic mode is awesome. wish you could add some groping and teasing in beginning like JAV Bus movies before sex scenes kicks in. watch JAV Bus movies, you may get more ideas to make next version of this scene.

Thank you for the amazing feedback. I know ''sandman'' I fell in love with that scene. Was one of the first scenes I tried. Also inspired and made me create scenes :)
I'll take a look into the sex assist or divining rod plugin. I know those plugins but it was a bit complicated to animated when there is a lot movement in the scene. Especially when changing positions.

The 'Embody Unlocked' on 'Julian'-Atom loads with 'Lock Camera Rotation' on for me.
Think that's supposed to be off if the 'POV Head unlocked' checkbox in the scene is on.
Not sure if that's stored with the scene or a result from me using custom default Embody profile.
Going to check that out after work. Actually you should be able to look around freely unless I did something wrong.

Hi Ispinox, Ur scenes are one of a kind. But, I don't know why if I press cinematic or pov my camera keeps spinning round. I didn't face this kind of problem with your scene before.

Thank you for the amazing feedback. I know ''sandman'' I fell in love with that scene. Was one of the first scenes I tried. Also inspired and made me create scenes :)
I'll take a look into the sex assist or divining rod plugin. I know those plugins but it was a bit complicated to animated when there is a lot movement in the scene. Especially when changing positions.
I requested @vamurai to add BJ,Oral,some teasing kissing, breast play,foreplay into sandman and extend it in longer movie kind of experience. hope he finds time to do. your scenes are amazing, keep making more.
Only feedback is , if i change the model into your scenes with specific makeup and dress, during play time it switches back to default with no makeup and dress which you selected. is it possible to keep the dress and model's makeup of own choice?

I requested @vamurai to add BJ,Oral,some teasing kissing, breast play,foreplay into sandman and extend it in longer movie kind of experience. hope he finds time to do. your scenes are amazing, keep making more.
Only feedback is , if i change the model into your scenes with specific makeup and dress, during play time it switches back to default with no makeup and dress which you selected. is it possible to keep the dress and model's makeup of own choice?
That's actually not intended. I don't remember working with clothing presets in this scene, if you speek specifially about this one. Other scene do, but not this one unless I forgot something. Going to check later.

ispinox updated Public Bus Scene with 5 Animated Poses in Cinematic and POV mode with a new update entry:

Camera, Pov, Plugin and other changes

-Updated the fluid plugin to the latest one
-Made the head unlock button actually work. Sorry for the late update @Sally Whitemane
-Deleted the unnecessary dependencies JoyBoy.Andi_Collection.latest & JoyBoy.Andi_Secretary_Female_Set.latest thanks to @ascorad for helping me

@abjohn it looks like I'm unable to fix the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@ispinox:

Scene is glorious - as always - but unlike your earlier masterpieces, this one doesn't take kindly to swapping in custom models. Not at all, I'm afraid. Reacts with physics-explosions. Even after I swapped my old Zen 7 3800x for a Zen 7 5800x.

I'm guessing there's not much to be done about it, due to the Bus-asset being geometrically much more complex than an open room with maybe a bed & a table to get tangled up in ...

... but if you maybe have any advice, I'd be eager to hear it?

@ispinox:

Scene is glorious - as always - but unlike your earlier masterpieces, this one doesn't take kindly to swapping in custom models. Not at all, I'm afraid. Reacts with physics-explosions. Even after I swapped my old Zen 7 3800x for a Zen 7 5800x.

I'm guessing there's not much to be done about it, due to the Bus-asset being geometrically much more complex than an open room with maybe a bed & a table to get tangled up in ...

... but if you maybe have any advice, I'd be eager to hear it?
Thank you. Sorry about that. Since she interacts a lot with the bus it was difficult to animate around that problem.

Especially when she grabs something I got explosions with different looks. I was too far into the animation to change it.

Also I really liked how her interactions turned out and did not want to miss out on them

Thank you. Sorry about that. Since she interacts a lot with the bus it was difficult to animate around that problem.

Especially when she grabs something I got explosions with different looks. I was too far into the animation to change it.

Also I really liked how her interactions turned out and did not want to miss out on them

Yeah, that's what I figured. Alternative would be to use LFE's Heightmeasurement plugin on my custom model to adjust my custom model to fit the body-dimensions of the model you used.

I'll let you know if that works out.

ispinox updated Public Bus Scene with 5 Animated Poses in Cinematic and POV mode with a new update entry:

Animation, fixes, CUA and buttons

• Updated to new Fluid plugin. Removed all Fluid CUA's from the scene. It caused issues for some of the buttons. New plugin does not need a CUA anymore and works better
  • Added button for LUT Filter
  • Added Divining ROD for better alignments
  • Buttons don't hide anymore
  • Added 2 buttons for bright and dark scene
  • Added button for blue backlight
This is the final update for this scene, unless I broke something big

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom