Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
ispinox updated Sister Love Futa Scene POV and Cinematic with a new update entry:

New lightning, hide buttons when playing, added tonemap and some animation fixes

-Changed the night light to an IMO better looking light-rig
-Now when you press any of the ''start'' buttons the menu will disappear. Press ''unhide menu'' to make it visible again. This will be standart for all my future scenes
-Added tonemap for better looking scene
-Fixed and improved some of the hand animations

With the next and last update you will be able to swap the Futa with a male look. I need to work on that a little bit more to make the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for taking suggestion and remove/hide that menu, your scenes are like Story telling movie experience so for these kind of scenes, there should be only play and pause button which is on VAM. hope you do it for your other scenes as well. wish to see more scenes from you. I have few ideas , will send you on your patreon. Hope you increase frequency of creating scenes and create many more, you have less content , hope you build your scenes library bigger.

Thanks for taking suggestion and remove/hide that menu, your scenes are like Story telling movie experience so for these kind of scenes, there should be only play and pause button which is on VAM. hope you do it for your other scenes as well. wish to see more scenes from you. I have few ideas , will send you on your patreon. Hope you increase frequency of creating scenes and create many more, you have less content , hope you build your scenes library bigger.

Thank you too. You're welcome, that hiding the menu will be standard for all my future scenes including the upcoming scene for this month.
Honestly I need to grow Patreon a little bit more before I can start uploading 2 scenes a month.
Again, thanks for liking and feedback. Really appreciated

Thank you too. You're welcome, that hiding the menu will be standard for all my future scenes including the upcoming scene for this month.
Honestly I need to grow Patreon a little bit more before I can start uploading 2 scenes a month.
Again, thanks for liking and feedback. Really appreciated
Its chicken and egg situation, patreon will grow when people see how much content they get. I am doing looks on patreon , so with experience i am sharing you. people pay when they see regular updates, regular looks, plenty of option and content of choice. so initial effort is required. Once your library full of atleast 10-15 scenes, you will see more and more people join, your scene quality is exceptionally good.

Scene seems great so far but issue I'm having is with the buttons being hidden, if you have to get out of cinematic to adjust things, the button is hidden and can't reappear to go back to where you left off, resulting in you having to reset the whole scene. Since it isn't broken up into individual scenes like older works, you have to sit through the whole thing to get back to the point you left off.

Would be better to have a toggle to show the cinematic/pov/etc., buttons if you escape out of the camera for whatever reason so you can quickly get click to get back.

Its chicken and egg situation, patreon will grow when people see how much content they get. I am doing looks on patreon , so with experience i am sharing you. people pay when they see regular updates, regular looks, plenty of option and content of choice. so initial effort is required. Once your library full of atleast 10-15 scenes, you will see more and more people join, your scene quality is exceptionally good.

With my current work schedule I can't get out more scenes without losing quality. I made it to more than 100 backers with my current upload schedule of 1 scene per month.
But when it grows at this rate, I will be able to drop one of my freelance jobs and focus more on VAM hopefully

Scene seems great so far but issue I'm having is with the buttons being hidden, if you have to get out of cinematic to adjust things, the button is hidden and can't reappear to go back to where you left off, resulting in you having to reset the whole scene. Since it isn't broken up into individual scenes like older works, you have to sit through the whole thing to get back to the point you left off.

Would be better to have a toggle to show the cinematic/pov/etc., buttons if you escape out of the camera for whatever reason so you can quickly get click to get back.

There should be a ''show buttons'' button left to the menu buttons.
1667813614758.png

I got rid of the ''load scene'' stuff to avoid loading screens. But now that you say it, I'm going to add a button to switch poses with the next update for this scene this week.
I thought about making the buttons visible when you escape the camera but could not figure it out yet.

scene is not loading properly in VR for me it seems.

Its like it rendering twice for each eye/lens

scene is not loading properly in VR for me it seems.

Its like it rendering twice for each eye/lens

Also @Coingrave will look into this in a few hours. Actually I only changed the light, removed dependencies and some animation stuff in the update.
But I'll look if I accidentally left anti aliasing ON by default. Because that's causing the issue. Should be OFF by default

Also @Coingrave will look into this in a few hours. Actually I only changed the light, removed dependencies and some animation stuff in the update.
But I'll look if I accidentally left anti aliasing ON by default. Because that's causing the issue. Should be OFF by default

Having the same issue, on a Reverb G2.

ispinox updated Futa and Girl scene with 4 Animated Poses in Cinematic and POV mode with a new update entry:

Many fixes and improvements

-Menu buttons will hide when animation is played
-Removed a ''non HUB available'' clothing (eye shadows)
-Depth of Field only activates when the animation runs. Means you now can read the menu buttons even if its activated. Only works in cinematic mode
-Chromatic Aberration only activates when the animation runs.
-Made some animation changes to the futa's head
-Made some changes to lighting for the patreon poses

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't dare to think to how much time you were needing for this masterpiece. I appreciate a lot that real "art of sex", the magic feeling you express in the animation. Thank you for sharing!

ps: personally I don't like futa, so I was setting a male instead :) ... but that's just my taste of course

I can't dare to think to how much time you were needing for this masterpiece. I appreciate a lot that real "art of sex", the magic feeling you express in the animation. Thank you for sharing!

ps: personally I don't like futa, so I was setting a male instead :) ... but that's just my taste of course
Thanks for the kind words. Always great to read a great review. Wanted to optimize the scene for people who change the futa look into a male one but I was far to much into the animating process that I had to redo stuff like genital alignments because the futas genital is bigger than a regular one.

Really happy you liked the scene that much

Hello, please how I could fix this? her dick refuses to go into her sister's mouth :LOL:
I didn't edited or changed clothes, model etc...
VaM_oIhTOEgqU8.jpg

Hello, please how I could fix this? her dick refuses to go into her sister's mouth :LOL:
I didn't edited or changed clothes, model etc...
View attachment 182935
Did you start from the the very beginning or do you select a pose.
If it's the latter one, I thing I know why it happens. Fix for now would be to press the pose buttons multiple times. I'll update the scene anyway and going to look into this too while I'm at it

If it's the latter one, I thing I know why it happens. Fix for now would be to press the pose buttons multiple times. I'll update the scene anyway and going to look into this too while I'm at it
in both beginning and selecting pose, on the cowgirl had the same issue but after some clicks on Reset it worked but blowjob scene still the same.
Thank you and you really made a good work on that scene!! :)

First animation I tried since buying VAM yesterday, and I had the same bj issue when doing scene select or starting from the beginning. With my limited knowledge of the app I couldn't find a way to make changes to the scene to fix it. All-in-all, great work and looking forward to the updated fix! -Cheers

Went to try out this scene again recently and didn't see any new updates for it. Any plans on working on this one in the near future? Appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom