Pubic hair RedBrown

Textures Pubic hair RedBrown

Henriyk

Reactions
Henriyk submitted a new resource:

Pubic hair RedBrown - My creation of pubic hair

Hi my name is Henriyk. I'm about to create my patreon account. I seek the perfect in the imperfect. An example is hair - there are a handful of excellent artists out there for the head. But pubic hair has pretty much not been good enough for my liking, at least not for G2 female, and still is not. Therefore, I created my own series of about 50 variations so far. This is a free "tasting" at no cost. Created via photoshop with multilayer and filter. Used how: In skin texture put it in the...

Read more about this resource...

I'm going to disappoint you, she's not. But I have several red-haired models who together with her will be uploaded to patreon when I am ready.

Henriyk updated Pubic hair RedBrown with a new update entry:

Evie

Can see that more people like her. She is actually one of my few Facegen image processing. Hardly a mediocre model I had actually nearly deleted , but she had something and therefore I chose to spend (a lot) time on the model.View attachment 42814 I'm not particularly fond of FG, on the other hand I would rather not belong to those who categorically reject FG. It's mainly about what one is willing to invest of time on the models,

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom