PubeMaster

Hairstyles PubeMaster

Jet1728

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Jet1728 submitted a new resource:

PubeMaster - Easily arrange pubes and panties for your hairier girls!

A set of custom pube scalps that you can mix and match

This is particularly for lovers of the hairy fanny, and the seventies 'escaping pubes' fetish.

Don't be terrified by the crazy jungle here. By default, all options are on, and hence the dense thicket.

Go to the Hair menu, and you will see that you can choose different arrangements of pubes to your choice.

In particular, most pants can be worn by switching off some subset of the scalps concerned.

If you want to save a particular...

Read more about this resource...

Cool upgrade.....................I take it that this is a plugin? Steam user & still learning a lot of "how to use stuff"! Second question...have had issue that basically all the pubes (esp black) are shiny, which pretty much ruins all the pubes in "cloths section". Only ones I have been able to use (not shiny) are Mike Trucks decals. Would like to use a bunch in "cloths" section but don't know how to fix. Your pics here do not have that problem. Solution????

A little later...found it under "Hair".....so multiple combos of hair available I see......doesn't seem to matter what panties I tried to use, the hair shows through 100%. So that means I am missing some step here. What is the secret to getting it to work? Also, all version of hair were shiny.

No, it's not a plugin, sadly. It's simpler than that. Just switch off the scalps you don't want, where the pants are.

Screenshot 2023-04-15 153304.jpg

Here everything is on. So experiment with which ones you need off, and switch them off:

Screenshot 2023-04-15 153510.jpg

Nearly there...

Screenshot 2023-04-15 153606.jpg

All done...

Aha! It is a lot easier than I thought........this is a very cleaver idea! How about the question on "shiny" pubs....all your pics show them NOT shiny...how did you accomplish that?

Aha! It is a lot easier than I thought........this is a very cleaver idea! How about the question on "shiny" pubs....all your pics show them NOT shiny...how did you accomplish that?

I'm not sure I know what you mean. Can you clarify?

Instead of the pubes looking natural (as above), they are shiny....reflective. Don't look right at all. Tried playing with lighting etc and that has no effect. Dark hair also has this effect but not as much.........

May 23, 2023 Figured out how to fix......in the User Preferences the MSAA level has to be set to 8X. This eliminates the shiney results for PH......now new problem..the wonderful PH shows through cloths.....and the plugin Pubes Clipping Reducer does not work with VAM Ver 1.22.0.3 that I have. This plugin was written in 2020 & never updated according to the discussion there.

Back
Top Bottom