Private Room (Vanguard Security)

Assets Private Room (Vanguard Security)

Teapot

Reactions
Teapot submitted a new resource:

Private Room (Vanguard Security) - A private interrogation chamber located in underground basement of Vanguard Security Headquarters.

This room is located in the underground basement of a private celebrity security business named "Vanguard Security".
Used to interrogate and acquire information based on the best interests of the company.
Sometimes celebrities seem to forget their place and end up in here for a quick chat, I suppose they get more than they pay for huh?. ;)

The room was modelled and textured by myself using Blender and substance painter, my skills are improving slowly!
I'm very happy to contribute in some...

Read more about this resource...

This is very cool. I was fiddling around with the mirror to try to make it so it's a window on one side and mirror on the other like a real interrogation room, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that. Any ideas?

This is very cool. I was fiddling around with the mirror to try to make it so it's a window on one side and mirror on the other like a real interrogation room, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that. Any ideas?
Haha, I'm not sure that you can, seems the mirror is a cube reflecting all 6 faces.

You could try aligning the cube perfectly into the middle of the window frame, (there is actually a small gap between the walls ) scale the cube past the width and height of the room so that the second room is actually inside the mirror cube, if the camera is inside the cube maybe it can look through the mirror just the walls of my room is one sided, I'm not sure if that would work, I have never tried. but its a theory haha :D

Back
Top Bottom