FNAF Security Room

Assets FNAF Security Room

Phawniks

Reactions
FWIW, the office environment is already included in Zin's Roxy package(though admittedly with far fewer details, since the rooms outside the office are all empty)

I've also noticed a few issues outside of the office, like the arcade machines, speakers, and some doors missing textures(just having a flat white texture).

One door in particular caught my eye as having, for the want of a better description, an inverted mesh, where you see the backside of the object instead of the front when looking at it.
1713463622237.png

FWIW, the office environment is already included in Zin's Roxy package(though admittedly with far fewer details, since the rooms outside the office are all empty)

I've also noticed a few issues outside of the office, like the arcade machines, speakers, and some doors missing textures(just having a flat white texture).

One door in particular caught my eye as having, for the want of a better description, an inverted mesh, where you see the backside of the object instead of the front when looking at it. View attachment 357329
Oh, I didn't realize. I had only inteded to do the office room but if it's already available I'll consider polishing the rest of the asset to make it something different than whats already available. Thank you for the input.

Back
Top Bottom