• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Vanessa/Vanny FnaF security breach

Looks Vanessa/Vanny FnaF security breach 1

Glitch

Reactions
Glitch submitted a new resource:

Vanessa/Vanny FnaF security breach - Searching through out the night for anyone

I bring you Vanessa and Vanny from Five nights at Freddy's: Security Breach!

I'm by no means that great of a porter but I'm still learning and will continue at it.

What you will need is ParentHoldLink plugin if you don't want the CUA's to be moving around when moving the head.

I recommend Downloading CUAManager if you want to load up...

Read more about this resource...

Something is weird when using this in VR. On desktop there is one of the assets, but once you go into VR there is a copy of the asset floating off to the side. If I remember from an older post the assets weren't rendered with vr compatibility. Is this something you can fix?

Something is weird when using this in VR. On desktop there is one of the assets, but once you go into VR there is a copy of the asset floating off to the side. If I remember from an older post the assets weren't rendered with vr compatibility. Is this something you can fix?
it was brought to my attention and was given instructions on how to fix it. :) (y)

Back
Top Bottom