Plugin for speeding up scenes with lots of hair

qoosh

Reactions
It'd be cool to see a plugin or something that could really reduce the slowdown that a lot of hair materials cause, without affecting the look of the hair (or at least, not very much).

I know there's a "Fast VAM" plugin that makes scenes speed up, however that does take away a lot of detail (especially the hair).
I also want to say I really like the SPQR performance plugin. It really makes the scenes faster with 3 or more characters onscreen at once.

thank you!

GivemeFPS is 100% the way to go imo forthat

You just have to play around with the settings a bit and find what you like. If you press the buttons they'll do some preset settings but you can customize it. For example increase the Hair width (like 0.00015) a bit to give it more volume. Or you can increase hair multiplier & curve density to like 20 from 16 to get more quality with not a huge impact.

Also you should avoid lots of hair items if you're doing that. They might look cool but the more you add, the more it affects performance. Strands,bangs,etc. Some hair items I think are meant for photos mostly

I'll have to try that one some more.

Also on that subject of performance I like the super realistic nude CUA women that Matt Richard has been creating, and it'd be nice to see more from him or other creators. I've seen a lot of animated people dancing and stuff, but I'd like to also see some more nude CUA women (animated or static) that are in different sex positions and ready to be interacted with. Kind of like what GBangerz does with his scenes with the animated CUA gang members, but with CUA women instead of guys. This would allow for a lot more characters in the scene with less performance issues as they are not person atoms but CUAs. That way you could have a workable orgy scene with lots of women in it.

that's a good idea and i've been looking for stuff like that too but it's hard to find resources to use, even paid

Back
Top Bottom