Play piano(by yourself)

Scenes Play piano(by yourself)

Tap23

Reactions
Tap23 submitted a new resource:

Play piano(by yourself) - share my friend‘s works

(This is my first time to upload the scene. If it doesn't work, please contact me in time)
I have a lot to say,so I used a translator:
1.About the scene:
My friend made a scene of playing piano in May. You can play notes by pressing the keys according to the score or by yourself.
I asked his permission (non-commercial), helped him improve the lighting and so on, and then posted it here. I hope everyone has a good time.
View attachment 147082
View attachment 147083...

Read more about this resource...

Guitarist here.... I have some guitars from Blender Ive made. I have no idea how you'd make the strings and frets work for Vam though. I know about accurate fret placement and set up and the weights and thicknesses of each string.. I never bothered with that kind of accuracy when I did these though. But to actually strum a fretted note in VaM seams unlikly... If anyone here thinks they could. Ill send ya these and you can fiddle ..lol. with them and get us a VaM Band lmao :)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
If its possible to create 7 buttons in VR to play the 7 notes, that might be interesting. Ill try when I have a chance.

(Sorry I'm not very familiar with hub, I just discovered the discussion forum today)
if in desktop mode,according to my idea of playing the piano, what you need to do is to trigger a certain sound and the corresponding playing animation with a certain key,If you're going to strum, you'll do a set of key animations for each type of strum,It's annoying to think about,haha。
if in VR mode,because the sound of the guitar consists of two parts of the left and right hands, I have the impression that there is a conditional trigger plug-in, but I have not tested it, maybe it can trigger the corresponding sound by hitting a string with the left hand and hitting a string with the right hand.another big problem is that the accuracy of hand motion capture in VR mode and the tight string spacing of the guitar should cause great difficulties.
Guitarist here.... I have some guitars from Blender Ive made. I have no idea how you'd make the strings and frets work for Vam though. I know about accurate fret placement and set up and the weights and thicknesses of each string.. I never bothered with that kind of accuracy when I did these though. But to actually strum a fretted note in VaM seams unlikly... If anyone here thinks they could. Ill send ya these and you can fiddle ..lol. with them and get us a VaM Band lmao :)

When I load scene there is no piano. Am I supposed to load merge a Piano?
(Sorry I'm not very familiar with hub, I just discovered the discussion forum today)
I think you should need to add dependencies

If its possible to create 7 buttons in VR to play the 7 notes, that might be interesting. Ill try when I have a chance.
If you want to play the piano in vr mode, I think what you need is a good finger motion capture device and set up the 88 piano keys to trigger the sound

Back
Top Bottom