Pico 4

Yesterday I changed my G2 to pico4.
1. FOV has become larger
2. Streaming comes with Archer AX73
3. It is very light
4. Image quality is almost like on G2
5. But the color is reduced by 20%
The main disadvantage is that Pico4 consumes a lot of battery. An additional power bank is required.

I use it with RTX 3080ti and 10700k. Performance hasn't dropped. Rendering on Steam 150%. Everything depends on the processor.
I am satisfied with the purchase. The transition from G2 to Pico4 fully justifies itself. But you need good hardware.

All-in-one for Pico4
Sorry, on russian

Last edited:
I got myself a pico 4 pre-Christmas gift and am super happy with it.
Since I never saw a quest I can't really compare. But what I can say is that it's almost no blur on the sides. Comfort of the face mask could be better but I start to get used to it.
Also I think the pico original software does a quite decent job. Didn't feel the need to spend 20 for virtual desktop yet.

Yesterday I changed my G2 to pico4.
1. FOV has become larger
2. Streaming comes with Archer AX73
3. It is very light
4. Image quality is almost like on G2
5. But the color is reduced by 20%
The main disadvantage is that Pico4 consumes a lot of battery. An additional power bank is required.

I use it with RTX 3080ti and 10700k. Performance hasn't dropped. Rendering on Steam 150%. Everything depends on the processor.
I am satisfied with the purchase. The transition from G2 to Pico4 fully justifies itself. But you need good hardware.

All-in-one for Pico4
Sorry, on russian
I got myself a pico 4 pre-Christmas gift and am super happy with it.
Since I never saw a quest I can't really compare. But what I can say is that it's almost no blur on the sides. Comfort of the face mask could be better but I start to get used to it.
Also I think the pico original software does a quite decent job. Didn't feel the need to spend 20 for virtual desktop yet.

have you guys tried alvr? does it work?

No.
Only cracked VD.
But it should be noted, that the chroma and saturation must be tuned. And yet in close plans, Pico suck.
Pico's software is simply disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom