Question pc requirements

antoniolr13

Reactions
hello, I have an oculust quest 2. I'd like to play vam and I know that I have yo buy a PC.
What are the requirements for a PC? i7, 16 RAM, GRAPHICS?
Is better other visor than Oculus?
Thanks.

Essentially, the more powerful the better. Heavy scenes will beat the crap of your FPS even if you have the best of the best parts.

Upvote 0
I have a 3070 ti and have my settings on High with pretty good FPS overall. I don't know how it compares with a 3060 ti.

I would definitely advise you to get more RAM. With 16 GB you'll likely get a lot more crashes than I do with 32 GB. With the GPU you can always reduce the settings to boost FPS, but a crash is always a crash, get more RAM.

There's a benchmark thread from MacGruber, check it out to see what people have been getting with their hardware.

Upvote 0
Tengo una 3070 ti y mi configuración es Alta con un FPS bastante bueno en general. No sé cómo se compara con un 3060 ti.

Definitivamente te recomendaría que consigas más RAM. Con 16 GB, es probable que tengas muchos más bloqueos que yo con 32 GB. Con la GPU, siempre puede reducir la configuración para aumentar los FPS, pero un bloqueo siempre es un bloqueo, obtenga más RAM.

Hay un hilo de referencia de MacGruber, échale un vistazo para ver qué ha estado obteniendo la gente con su hardware.
[/CITA]
Can you get me the link?

Upvote 0
RTX 3060ti is great. I have a GTX 1070 which is much slower. VaM eats more CPU than GPU, but i7 is good, i9 better. You have already 32 GB Ram? Perfect! I have an Oculus Rift S and it works fine even with 40 fps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom