PartyDJ - 15 minutes mocap and mix

Paid Scenes PartyDJ - 15 minutes mocap and mix

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

PartyDJ - 15 minutes mocap and mix - motion capture

I mean do I really have to describe this scene? It's a party. It has a DJ. Have fun lol.

This scene might be a bit heavy for some. Get rid of some lights, make the crowd smaller, use an easy on performance model, mind the hair and clothes.

Model not included. Just load your own model. Everything is setup.

You can find the scene in the download folder.

PLAY THIS IF YOU BROWSE ON THE WEB
View attachment 242343

[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

This is a GREAT idea and an amazing setup Reign.

I'd like to offer an additional idea to this (just as 'food for thought').

Adding a 2nd DJ, so a Duo DJ variation. If possible, they would both have a similar dance, nothing too dissimilar to each other (but would keep distance to some degree of course to avoid bad collisions; maybe not a direct 100% copy of the animation pasted to the other but something "similar"). And the camerawork would sometimes focus on one, then the other; then both (front, back, sides), etc.

I know it requires mocaping of another animation and of course the actress needs to be available and so on. So it's not a "request", I know it's a lot of work Reign. So it's not like I'm saying "please do this" but I am :p

You're amazing sir, keep up the amazing works.

This is a GREAT idea and an amazing setup Reign.

I'd like to offer an additional idea to this (just as 'food for thought').

Adding a 2nd DJ, so a Duo DJ variation. If possible, they would both have a similar dance, nothing too dissimilar to each other (but would keep distance to some degree of course to avoid bad collisions; maybe not a direct 100% copy of the animation pasted to the other but something "similar"). And the camerawork would sometimes focus on one, then the other; then both (front, back, sides), etc.

I know it requires mocaping of another animation and of course the actress needs to be available and so on. So it's not a "request", I know it's a lot of work Reign. So it's not like I'm saying "please do this" but I am :p

You're amazing sir, keep up the amazing works.
We were actually going to try that but the issues is performance. If we add another model the scene will crap out for sure. I'll see in the future. It's a really good idea.

Back
Top Bottom