Question ParentHoldLink Poor Nipple Tracking

Jandorosa

Reactions
I am trying to use ParentHoldLink for nipple piercings and am finding that they track rather poorly with the nipples. Or rather, they track exactly with the nipple control atom but that atom tracks poorly with the actual position of the nipple.

I have tried changing all sorts of physics settings and whatnot but I can't seem to get anything to work, even with the default
model. Has anyone had success with this? Are there any settings or additional plugins I can use?

Shouldn't 'lag' that much, it looks worse than regular Parent Link (without any plugins). :unsure:
I mean there is noticeable 'delay/lag' on fast movements, but not that extreme (plus in video, chest movement is kinda slow).

-You do have Physics, Collision and Gravity disabled (on CUA)?
-You are using 'Hold' (as in ParentHoldLink) and not 'Parent Link' on position/rotation (on CUA)?
-Did you link to Person / xxNipple or xxNippleControl?

Upvote 0
Good questions; yes to all of those. I've had good success with ParentHoldLink for other body parts, just not nipples.
I don't think the plugin is the issue to be honest, here's what the nipple control atoms look like when you load the default scene with nothing else:

The controls jump around just like the CUAs do. I find it hard to believe no-one has noticed this before.

Upvote 0
TBH not a big fan of nipple stuff, i did quick test using simple cycleForce (to jiggle chest).
It was 'fine'.

Now I checked again, this time with default scene (got same result as in 2nd video),
it appears to be due to "Breathing Chest" morph (both Life & VAMMoan are using that morph).

There's that...
When moving without morphing It doesn't shift/lag nipple nodes. 🤷‍♂️

EDIT: I agree, it has nothing todo with Parent Hold Link plugin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom