Answered Parent link CUA with vagina? (for squirting e.g.)

Wolforano

Reactions
Is there a way to align CUA with a vagina? Its pretty easy with the penis, because you can parent link the CUA with penisTipcontrol, but I cant find any good way to align it with a vagina. There are several possibilities, such as Pelvis, Vagina itself, DeepVagina, etc.... but no matter what I do, the outcome is different in many different poses, while the man can take 100 different poses and the CUA is always well-aligned.

Does someone have an idea here?

Background why I need it: I use VAM more for interactive scenes, that I build myself. I don't really use premade scenes or scenes that "switch" into specific poses, I love to possess a male and do stuff with a female, so I need an alignment of the CUAs that can cause the woman to squirt from different positions.

Thanks!

Can't you just parent and attach the squirting cua to the pelvis node?
It will stay in place and move with the pelvis, like with the penis tip.
If you start the squirting a bit away from the vagina, misalignment will not be visible to much obvious.
You can use a trigger to make it visible or not.
Maybe you can use CUAManager to attach it automatically.
Plugins are much cooler, but I did this for some quick scenes and it looks OK to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Somehow yesterday that didn't work well, but now it works well... I didn't change anything. Linking it to the pelvis node is quite accurate actually. Don't know why it didn't work yesterday. Thanks ^^

Edit: One thing I just noticed is, that changing the morph of the person changes the position of the CUA. So at some morphs the squirting starts 3 cm in front of the vagina, at some morphs its right at the vagina. But I guess that is hard to fix, because every body is different.

Here is a demonstration of what I mean:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am glad that I could help you a bit. Some strange things in VaM just can't be logically explained.

I can't start the movie on my stone-age iPad 4. But I think I know what you mean.
The figure has only some few joints on the spine: pelvis, hip, abdomen 1&2, chest, neck.
Therefore the pelvis joint, or better the bone, is pointing at the somewhat same direction like the vagina... there simply are no more bones. If there is some pelvis bone scaling going on by morphs, this will affect the position of the pelvis bone, and therefore the position of the attached cua. There is AFAIK nothing you can do about that. VaM is no exact science. Many things are try and error and tinkering around until it looks somewhat "right". It is a balancing act. As soon as you change some things, the figure's shape for instance, it may not work anymore. You have to find a compromise that works for you.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom