Pain Slave X - The Ultimate New Years Party Slave!

Scenes Pain Slave X - The Ultimate New Years Party Slave!

ILAFVB

Reactions
Got "too many heap sections" 10 secs after loading the scene. No work aorund it, wright?

as I was imagining, I will probably need a new PC to run this.

Got "too many heap sections" 10 secs after loading the scene. No work aorund it, wright?

as I was imagining, I will probably need a new PC to run this.
I searched around a bit and found this

Idk if I understand the issue correctly, but if I do, maybe you have some morph collections or many many scenes with custom morphs and those morphs are too much to be loaded nine times for nine people at the same time in my scene? It would make sense - for 2 to 4 people scenes its ok to load many custom morphs, but with 9 people its too much for VAM as a program no matter the PC and I do not have those custom morphs therefore it works for me.

As comments in that post say, I agree with them that your PC most probably isnt the issue, especially considering that I made the scene on RX 580 8gb and 16gb RAM lol

I searched around a bit and found this

Idk if I understand the issue correctly, but if I do, maybe you have some morph collections or many many scenes with custom morphs and those morphs are too much to be loaded nine times for nine people at the same time in my scene? It would make sense - for 2 to 4 people scenes its ok to load many custom morphs, but with 9 people its too much for VAM as a program no matter the PC and I do not have those custom morphs therefore it works for me.

As comments in that post say, I agree with them that your PC most probably isnt the issue, especially considering that I made the scene on RX 580 8gb and 16gb RAM lol
Thank you for the information.

I really didn't know that and had also tried to research about it without success. Now I didn't have more 'too many heap sections" for a long time and the VAM overall performance improved a lot.

Thank you.

and great scene. Aways love feet content but with also sex content. Which is rare in VAMhub

Thank you for the information.

I really didn't know that and had also tried to research about it without success. Now I didn't have more 'too many heap sections" for a long time and the VAM overall performance improved a lot.

Thank you.

and great scene. Aways love feet content but with also sex content. Which is rare in VAMhub

Thats great to hear, I love to help when able to!

Thank You! I always try to make what community desires, I will soon probably make a vote on my patreon (for all including free members) about what ideas and scenes to do next, I like to experiment, feet content is always good and I like to combine it with different stuff!

Back
Top Bottom