• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Paid vs Unpaid Scenes/Looks [Debate]

GoGoBananas

Reactions
There's def way more paid scenes on here and the integration is pretty poor with Patreon.

Should be a little easier if you pay to have it integrated into VAM for updates from scenes/looks, rather than having to download separately and update manually.

Frankly, the paid scenes are also all over the place in terms of quality. Some are great and others are dogsh*t, especially for the price.

I understand what you say but It won't happen as alot of people are making descent money and won't have the system change. I have seen some real shit paid content myself and usualy only go with people who post video preview of their animated content.

The interest in the Hub is for free content, and not to incentivise more payed content with better integration.
Recently there was a limit imposed for a maximum of 3 items of payed content per creator per week to avoid the growth in payed assets showing up on the Hub.

The interest in the Hub is for free content, and not to incentivise more payed content with better integration.
Recently there was a limit imposed for a maximum of 3 items of payed content per creator per week to avoid the growth in payed assets showing up on the Hub.

And that's a good rule. The subreddit went to absolute hell in a hand basket once it became nothing but an advertising subreddit.

Back
Top Bottom