ChainedStar

Reactions
Website
rule34video.com
Patreon
ChainedStar
ChainedStar submitted a new resource:

Overwatch 4K HDRI`s - 4K HDRI`s of some locations from Overwatch

⠀A collection of 15 HDRI`s from Overwatch. You can see previews for each of them in the screenshots below. All images 4K, but .var be collected without compression, since they are already compressed to the maximum.

⠀There is a demo scene with optimal (in my opinion) PostProcessing settings. In some cases, you need to turn off Bloom, as it creates an excessive glow. Also, it is recommended to set the FoV at 70 degrees.

You can use...

Read more about this resource...

Do you have any tips on how to get the characters to match the light maps? I can never get them to look right. They always appear to be overlay-ed on top of the environment rather than being lit like they're in the environment. :(

Do you have any tips on how to get the characters to match the light maps? I can never get them to look right. They always appear to be overlay-ed on top of the environment rather than being lit like they're in the environment. :(
This depends on the specific character's skin settings and your light sources. But usually this is done through trial and error of Scene Lighting (since it only affects the character, not skybox) and adding light sources taking into account HDRI. This is a rather long and painstaking process, and it is different for each picture. I don't add lighting to my HDRI scenes because it may suit some characters, but others will glow like a spotlight or black as coal.

Back
Top Bottom