Resource icon

Guides //\\/\\ORPHINE

Ohhh....this looks interesting. Auxiliary app/plugin?
Its basically vam 3.0, I dont know what auxiliary means sorry lol, im not english but does it have something to do with AUX eg sound? in that case > no, its not auxiliary.

Its a new interface and ecosystem with methods do effective modelling wgen working with morphs in realtime, allowing you to make high quality models in minutes/hours where it woukd take you days or weeks earlier. it has very advanced ways to handle, select and manipulate morphs in a more natural intuitive way, its quite hard to explain without showing it. i just uploaded a short half-informativd test video that explains a tiny part of morphine.

this "guide" is just a test for the in-plugin in-game online documentation e.g ik just testing if i should use the hub for the actuak in-plugin help-system or not, hence dont tamw this guide seriously.

Is it already in a state where people can download it and try it out? I can't seem to find it. I only watched the first couple of minutes from one of your videos on it and it seems easier on the eyes than VAM's normal interface.

Is it already in a state where people can download it and try it out? I can't seem to find it. I only watched the first couple of minutes from one of your videos on it and it seems easier on the eyes than VAM's normal interface.
its a closed beta atm but very much ready. pm me if you want a go

what does this do?

Besides the demo video of Co-op modeling, it's an attempt to replace the need to utilize the Atom Tabs. So if you have an atom in the scene, you can just have it selected and have Morphine open and everything related to them will be in this one location. Textures,physics, morphs, controls, etc etc. At the current moment, it's morphs and textures. You can quickly add and remove atoms, copy and paste textures and morphs, mix and match morphs, and merge morphs too.

Think of it as a single Atom tab that controls everything you would need to do with an atom, minus having like 12 tabs.

Back
Top Bottom