Question Organize scenes

Toddy

Reactions
Currently, I use the favorites and hide to sort of organize my scenes. Is there a plugin or setting that give me more options? I would like to separate the scenes into at least 5 categories ( lighting, sound, location, two girls, and positions)

There isn't any plugin to do that, well, that I know of.

What I do is to change the name of the scene to add categories more or less. For example:
  • scene named Trouble is now [dance] Trouble
Adding this to a scene name allows me to have groups of scenes next to each other, and I can also search for one of the categories only.
I actually use instead the author names, but anything will do.

Upvote 0
no tool that i'm aware of.
but as atani said, naming is good option (filter search works fine).

i like folder method
i have my scenes split in folders, ofc this only works for local scenes (not scene from var).
Just add folders inside saves/scene and organize them however you like (less loading/caching when opening smaller amount of scenes)
if you have scenes all in one it could take time to load all images or find stuff (especially if you delete scene and wanna return back to same point).
when it comes to references as long as scene doesn't depend on something from saves/scene you are fine with folders
(for example .vac stuff that usually has morphs/textures/assets extracted next to scene file).

Upvote 0
There isn't any plugin to do that, well, that I know of.

What I do is to change the name of the scene to add categories more or less. For example:
  • scene named Trouble is now [dance] Trouble
Adding this to a scene name allows me to have groups of scenes next to each other, and I can also search for one of the categories only.
I actually use instead the author names, but anything will do.
Old thread but I was wondering how to change the name of a save? Do I change the name of the VAR file or something in-game?

Upvote 0
To change the name of a scene that is in a VAR you need to open that VAR with your archive compression tool - winzip, winrar, etc - and rename the file in /Saves/scene.
Perhaps the plugin Browser Assist has some options that allow renaming, you can give it a try..

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom