Opinions/suggestions on these android twins?

PortiaVam

Reactions
Just looking for any suggestions as far as the look of these two goes. I made these a while ago (inspired by Atomic Hearts, obviously :p) and definitely want to tweak some of their proportions and morphs, but overall I think they're fun and interesting, so I'd love some feedback. <3

Full gloss, textured, or somewhere in between?
comparison.png
1689020011.png1689020156.png

Full body
1689020038.png

I don't think you'll get a lot of feedback around here, forum has been kind of dead for a while.

I think they look great, nice work! To me personally I think they'd look better with the face morphs turned down to like 50-65% for a more realistic look, but that's a matter of taste I guess. If you want to test variations like that you can use Morph Merge and Split that will save all your morphs in 3 morphs head+body+gens, then you can more easily mix them and create variations

I don't think you'll get a lot of feedback around here, forum has been kind of dead for a while.

I think they look great, nice work! To me personally I think they'd look better with the face morphs turned down to like 50-65% for a more realistic look, but that's a matter of taste I guess. If you want to test variations like that you can use Morph Merge and Split that will save all your morphs in 3 morphs head+body+gens, then you can more easily mix them and create variations

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll definitely have to check out that merge tool. It seems like that would be incredibly useful for a lot of things, honestly.

And yeah, I've noticed that the forum tends to be pretty slow. That's alright though, I'm not in any rush. Just looking to participate since I enjoy creating looks and scenes and whatnot. :)

Back
Top Bottom