Oozing Creampie

Assets Oozing Creampie

Hexenv88

Reactions
Patreon
Hexenv88
Hexenv88 submitted a new resource:

Oozing Creampie - What better way to end a scene :)

So I have started playing with the unity particle effect, and well one thing led to another and here we have a thick oozing creampie effect. not one that drips and squirts all over the room just a simple effect with a collider to spread open her pussy or ass that lets the viewer know "yup, he came in her" I offset the controller thinking it would be easier to place, let me know what you think, it might be a little to far.View attachment 68222

I am working on variations of it...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, i think its a pretty nice idea but for me its not working that good. First you should center it with the CUA Atom for easier positioning. And 2nd. it shouldn't have collision. It would be easier to put it right on the spot without the body jiggeling cause of the physics :D

Hi, i think its a pretty nice idea but for me its not working that good. First you should center it with the CUA Atom for easier positioning. And 2nd. it shouldn't have collision. It would be easier to put it right on the spot without the body jiggeling cause of the physics :D
Ya i realized after i made it the centering was off. i really should fix that, thanks for reminding me about it, the idea behind the collider was to have it instead and spread the labia's open to give the illusion that it in there ready to drip out. it looked really good in the ending of one of my scenes when I tested it, however i could just add a second asset to the bundle of it without colliders, thanks for your input, I will look into it :), what i did was scaled it down a bit so it would cause jiggling, place it then scale it back up just to give a slight labia spread.

Back
Top Bottom