Oleana

Looks Oleana

Mars Vegas

Reactions
Mars Vegas submitted a new resource:

Oleana - President Rose's Secretary

My first port attempt. Spent many hours learning the workflow and Blender in particular. In the end I really struggled with the eyes clipping through the eyelids at large angles; this was the best I could get it. I also would have liked to add the eyelashes as clothes but couldn't fix the warping VAM does on the face area.

Thanks to everyone who's uploaded tutorials, this would have been impossible without you!

Eyes - u/Hunting-Succubus
Nails - u/SupaRioAmatuer
Tights - u/YameteOuji...

Read more about this resource...

Just a suggestion: the face textures you're using here are supposed to be the ones she has when angry. Those lines are basically her angry lines, which is why it looks a bit weird when she has a neutral face. Maybe include a secondary texture for the decal maker, so that we can switch textures depending on what emotion we try to display with this model?

Also had to increase her eyeballs to fix that hole in her eyes

Just a suggestion: the face textures you're using here are supposed to be the ones she has when angry. Those lines are basically her angry lines, which is why it looks a bit weird when she has a neutral face. Maybe include a secondary texture for the decal maker, so that we can switch textures depending on what emotion we try to display with this model?

Also had to increase her eyeballs to fix that hole in her eyes

I didn't realise that, will only take a few mins to generate a new texture. I'll sort it out for you!

The eyeballs were a real pain in my ass and so I increased the gap to prevent them clipping through the eyelids. It looks ok in desktop mode but in VR it's super obvious. I might have a go at improving them this weekend.

Mars Vegas updated Oleana with a new update entry:

Face Texture + Eyeball Changes

Face texture updated to the non-angry version. Original still included under the skin present 'Oleana Alt'.

I attempted to improve the eyeballs in blender, 10 iterations and it got worse and worse. In the end I went back to the original and compromised by increasing eyeball size with a touch of clipping. If anyone knows how to get the eyes perfect and is feeling charitable, I'd appreciate any help you can give.

View attachment 87518

View attachment 87519

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom