Website
www.housefly.io
Twitter
Nial05493473
Patreon
xNial
Nial submitted a new resource:

Nympho barber - This is sex scene in barbershop

Video is slowed cuz of mirror in scene, so my pc can't do good fps. If you have powerfull pc - it's not a problem, if not - turn off mirror.

This is sex scene in barbershop. 2 poses for blowjob, 5 for sex. Each pose has harder variation, for blowjob this is a facefuck, for other this is anal.

My settings

How to use your look without broke animations in any my scene:
- Load your look as...

Read more about this resource...

I want not to seem reductive but this is (talking just and only about the scene-dynamic) one if not the best animation for the "life" feeling of sex poses and the professional actions of the girl: really nice and involving transitions!! (Just in case: temporary removing <control> from Acidbubbled timeline <targets> makes it possible to alternate (and moving when/if anatomy target is "escaping") any appearance preset we want WITHOUT ISSUES... AND (BJ act of course not included) we can get, as usual, easy "target shooting" and very realistic variations also loading @physis sex-helper: with absolutely no conflicts... that's rare and a real PLUS when it's possible, like it is in this scene!! Thanks for this last work, Happy Christmas and my sincere compliments.

Back
Top Bottom