Ntr_01

SuperSamoth

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
SuperSamoth submitted a new resource:

Ntr_01 - Your neighbor's son seems to like your wife

Your wife seems to be getting along with your neighbor's son lately, now she stays at home more than before, what is she doing ?
One day, while she's out you install cameras around the flat to see what she's up to, now you wish you did not...

Voyeur/ntr scene :

10 poses and 14 camera angles (14 lights the color of the button they're attached to. I usually only use 1 light so they're more here to be moved and changed to your liking)

Use the camera display like a tablet

The male is a...

Read more about this resource...

So I was looking at the JSON file for the default scene and I noticed one thing

The requirement for Agataki's Reverse Cowgirl seems to be basically cloned morphs from Titty Magic...

So I was looking at the JSON file for the default scene and I noticed one thing

The requirement for Agataki's Reverse Cowgirl seems to be basically cloned morphs from Titty Magic...
I don't even have this scene anymore on my current vam setup x) and what does it mean ? I mean I know that I can have a clean var dependencies list but just read it very quickly and don't really care

I don't even have this scene anymore on my current vam setup x) and what does it mean ? I mean I know that I can have a clean var dependencies list but just read it very quickly and don't really care
Basically, for some reason, your scene took morphs from the TittyMagic plugin that was integrated into the Reverse Cowgirl scene, rather than the standalone TittyMagic VAR.

That is an issue with TittyMagic. If you use that plugin as part of a scene, you'll have to remove the references to the individual morphs for TittyMagic from whatever saves you make from that scene. Especially if you save, reload to edit, and save again. If you do it multiple times without cleaning the references to the TittyMagic morphs, unless the plugin resets those morphs to zero at load, you'll eventually get wonky breasts because the movements are out of calibration due to not starting with zero

Basically, for some reason, your scene took morphs from the TittyMagic plugin that was integrated into the Reverse Cowgirl scene, rather than the standalone TittyMagic VAR.

That is an issue with TittyMagic. If you use that plugin as part of a scene, you'll have to remove the references to the individual morphs for TittyMagic from whatever saves you make from that scene. Especially if you save, reload to edit, and save again. If you do it multiple times without cleaning the references to the TittyMagic morphs, unless the plugin resets those morphs to zero at load, you'll eventually get wonky breasts because the movements are out of calibration due to not starting with zero
Oh ok thanks, maybe because this is an old version of titty magic,. I usually only use this version. I forgot to take out the plugin before packaging, I just put it in the scene before saving at the end to see how it looked with the poses. I only wanted to let vammoan and let people do what they want on the plugin side. Thanks for the info mate :D

Any chances you might hub-host this or clean up the dependencies a little bit? The chain of dependencies seems pretty extensive...

Any chances you might hub-host this or clean up the dependencies a little bit? The chain of dependencies seems pretty extensive...
Yeah I did not look how to make clean vars x) all you need is listed in the overview, I probably won't gotta be honest :p

Yeah I did not look how to make clean vars x) all you need is listed in the overview, I probably won't gotta be honest :p
Hey thanks for the quick reply and MB, I missed the dependencies on the overwiew and went straight for dependencies.

I'm now getting weird jiggly and broken physics though. May I ask you which user prefences this works better on?

Thanks again!

Hey thanks for the quick reply and MB, I missed the dependencies on the overwiew and went straight for dependencies.

I'm now getting weird jiggly and broken physics though. May I ask you which user prefences this works better on?

Thanks again!
Np mate it's me who make garbage dependencies list haha Sometimes changing poses makes weird results, I usually advice to press stop button before changing pose. For user preference I'm on 72 hz and 2 physic cap, soft body enabled. As talked with the guy a few comments up, a problem may arise cuz of the version of titty magic I used, maybe delete it and change to your plugin preset or plugin version. Tell me if you still have problems after this :) Also the male modelis on a .800 scale so be mindful of that if you change it, maybe that caused your problems. You also have the in out slider that can help depending on the size of the models you use

Last edited:
That's to bad because i see alot of potential in this scene. It's literally motivated me to start messing around with VAM because I'm able to live out some fantasies(memories :cry:) around this exact scene... anyways this was a gem please keep it up or open a patreon. Thank You!

That's to bad because i see alot of potential in this scene. It's literally motivated me to start messing around with VAM because I'm able to live out some fantasies(memories :cry:) around this exact scene... anyways this was a gem please keep it up or open a patreon. Thank You!
Thanks mate i'm thinking about it actually, glad you liked it. If I open a patreon or do more scenes it'll be in this kind of settings, we'll see ^^ And yes, play around VAM. Personnally I started tweaking a bit other's scenes, changin plugins, poses appearances etc then bit by bit you quickly understands how it all works. In the end it'll be more the hassle of the time it takes more than the difficulty of the job :)

Back
Top Bottom