Nose_Hook

Clothing Nose_Hook

@Yep, excellent clothing, love it!
FYI the morph is not available by default because you need to check this box when making a resource including a new morph you want to set available for users:
1670762553897.png

You can update your package with just this change, it will work.

While you're at it, you can also change the .vmi file so your morph will appear in a dedicated group instead of the default "Morph Loader":
JSON:
   "id" : "Nose_Fix_Body",
   "displayName" : "Nose_Fix_Body",
   "group" : "Morphs/Morph Loader",
   "region" : "Morphs/Morph Loader",
JSON:
   "displayName" : "Nose hook fix",
   "group" : "Morphs/Yep",
   "region" : "Morphs/Yep",

In the meantime, for those not finding the morph, you simply need to go to the package manager and find this package. For this you can simply click on the little box icon next to the clothing name:
1670762700986.png

Then in the "User pref" tab, check "Preload Morphs" and restart VAM:
1670762749695.png

@Yep, excellent clothing, love it!
FYI the morph is not available by default because you need to check this box when making a resource including a new morph you want to set available for users:
View attachment 186003
You can update your package with just this change, it will work.

While you're at it, you can also change the .vmi file so your morph will appear in a dedicated group instead of the default "Morph Loader":
JSON:
   "displayName" : "Nose_Fix_Body",
   "group" : "Morphs/Morph Loader",
   "region" : "Morphs/Morph Loader",
JSON:
   "displayName" : "Nose hook fix",
   "group" : "Morphs/Yep",
   "region" : "Morphs/Yep",

In the meantime, for those not finding the morph, you simply need to go to the package manager and find this package. For this you can simply click on the little box icon next to the clothing name:
View attachment 186005
Then in the "User pref" tab, check "Preload Morphs" and restart VAM:
View attachment 186006
Oh, thank you. I'll fix it as soon as possible!

I can't find it in the clothing category when I write "nose" or "hook"... where is it?

I can't find it either. I downloaded the "nose morph", but I can't find the clothes.
I'm not in a hurry, but if you know anyone, please let me know.

I can't find it either. I downloaded the "nose morph", but I can't find the clothes.
I'm not in a hurry, but if you know anyone, please let me know.
sorry. I just fixed it
Please get a new one

now i am unable to find either the hook or the morph. I did have the hook but no morph. Now I have neither

Back
Top Bottom