Nora

Looks Nora

pikavam submitted a new resource:

Nora - Nora

Read more about this resource...

@pikavam
Hello! Beautiful look, but I have a comment.
Unless you edited the skin, instead of including the textures inside your file you should reference the hub-hosted RenVR.Samantha resource to reduce the file size of your look and prevent duplicating texture files in your (and other's) VAM installation.

I've gone ahead and done the work for you. See attached I updated your .var file with the external reference and reduced file size from 176 MB to less than 1 MB.

Attachments

• Pikavam113.Nora.3.var
    355.8 KB · Views: 0
@pikavam
Hello! Beautiful look, but I have a comment.
Unless you edited the skin, instead of including the textures inside your file you should reference the hub-hosted RenVR.Samantha resource to reduce the file size of your look and prevent duplicating texture files in your (and other's) VAM installation.

I've gone ahead and done the work for you. See attached I updated your .var file with the external reference and reduced file size from 176 MB to less than 1 MB.
Thank you, bill. I already known that, but some amateur users dont even know how to use dependencies, so i just included skin for them.

Thank you, bill. I already known that, but some amateur users dont even know how to use dependencies, so i just included skin for them.

I understand what you mean, but for every look you upload its another 150+MB duplicated data if you continue.
It's just not the way to build free content on HUB.
Sorry, I do appreciate the work creators do to make content, but it makes sense to organize things with dependencies.
This especially makes sense with large skin textures that can take up a lot of space.

I understand what you mean, but for every look you upload its another 150+MB duplicated data if you continue.
It's just not the way to build free content on HUB.
Sorry, I do appreciate the work creators do to make content, but it makes sense to organize things with dependencies.
This especially makes sense with large skin textures that can take up a lot of space.
okay bill, i will package properly next time ;)