Noob Question: How do I load Looks from the VAM Hub, when there is no Scene file?

Xerity

Reactions
Hi all, I'm new to using VAM and I've figured out how to get a character from one scene to another, by saving the Looks in the scene with the Person I want, then loading the looks in the other file.

But I've been ramming my head into a noob wall when it comes to downloading Looks that don't come with a Scene.

How do I use these looks, as it seems like most of the Looks on the VAM Hub don't come with a scene, how are all of you using these looks?

Thanks!

I have seen looks packaged as an appearance preset that you can load and also packaged as a morph set that can be one morph for head and one for body and seperate textures diffuse specular etc that need to be loaded too. to locate morphs select all and search creator or look name to save time.

So the old "Save/Load Look" function is a bit outdated, I guess it will be an appearance preset, like DTB247 already wrote. ----Open up the appearance preset menu, like if you want to load one of your own presets.
-Take a look at the left side, where the downloaded stuff is listed (like opening a downloaded scene), and search for the downloaded look. You can use the different filters to find it more easy.

If you still can't find it, you can maybe link us one of those look, so we can have a look to find the issue.

(i know it's 2022. & people are simply too lazy to look up)
...every so often ...you get THE QUESTION 🤦‍♂️

Well...i am too lazy to answer it 🤷‍♂️
but i'll do quick ~2min search anyway, so here's some of the topics already related to THE QUESTION:
Ontop of that there's official Wiki 👀...i know shocking, but it's right there.
With getting started section that points to those exact YT videos:

EDIT: i needed AIO reply for future important questions (so i can just copy-paste this)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom