SupaRioAmateur submitted a new resource:

NoFuture Named Collar - Happy Valentine's day ❤️Vamers❤️

View attachment 32102
View attachment 32108View attachment 32104

View attachment 32103

3D Render Preview Here
https://skfb.ly/6YSFA
View attachment 32107

A collar that you can change text on it. There are 8 characters slots, (9 for the cyberpunk). Perfect for writing your name on it and gift to your girl. Happy Valentine's day ❤️

All in Clothing...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! Looove this mod! Great job man! :) But im soo bad with coding so i dont understand how to change the text for the collar, i saved a preset of the Collar text itself as its own "texture/preset in select preset tab for it" but then i opened the .vap file and dont understand where to change or what to change in there.. :( How would i make it say "CUTE"? Thank you :)

Hi! Looove this mod! Great job man! :) But im soo bad with coding so i dont understand how to change the text for the collar, i saved a preset of the Collar text itself as its own "texture/preset in select preset tab for it" but then i opened the .vap file and dont understand where to change or what to change in there.. :( How would i make it say "CUTE"? Thank you :)

1613747332034.png

Open the .vap file after you save a random preset.
Find the Material setting with the character index you wish to change
0 - 7 are the index of the characters from the left to right
All you need to change is the initial character of the name of the file with the character you want in Upper case

Back
Top Bottom