Clothing used on pictures are:

MeshedVR: Harli Heels

OptiMist: Halter Top

VL_13: Shorts_MW

NoOC: SexySet07-Jacket

Jakuubz: 90's Bikini Bottom

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for quick response! Sorry to be a pest, but could you point me in the right direction on the hair?
No pest at all. And thanks for telling me it was locked, instead of having a ton of people not getting to the ressource. It's in the big hair pack SPLINEVR uploaded not long ago

Hey Poli, I also dont have the hair and apparently I'm missing the spline resource its in even though I have all of spline's free and paid content since I subscribe to his patreon.

Can you please provide a link to the missing hair and list resources on your releases to make trying your content less of a hassle? thank you

Hey Poli, I also dont have the hair and apparently I'm missing the spline resource its in even though I have all of spline's free and paid content since I subscribe to his patreon.

Can you please provide a link to the missing hair and list resources on your releases to make trying your content less of a hassle? thank you
I don't agree with me not listing ressources. There is a var and dependencies text file. It's something with Splines hair files not showing properly. It took me 2 seconds to find it. You read my earlier reply, why don't you just follow the instructions? It's in his recently uploaded hairpack.

What's listed as the hair used in this look in the dep text file is a general lazy link to the entire creator's patreon, not the specific hair used:

s p l i n e VR.s_p_l_i_n_e.latest By: s p l i n e VR License: CC BY-ND Link: https://www.patreon.com/splinevr

This means I'd have to download ALL SVR's hair just to get this look to work if I dont have it.

If this is your free look who knows how much hunting we'd have to do for a paid look. Makes me glad I've never paid for some looks and never will as well as I know which "creators" are going to be helpful or augmentative. Thanks tremendously for your he
What you are writing is nonsense. I don't write the dependencies manually... When packaging a var file they reference the files used. That's why i am writing that there is an issue with the way it's packaged by S P L I N E VR. Enjoy the free model provided with simple instructions and very few dependencies. If that's a hassle then move on to another model...

Back
Top Bottom