• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Nikos

Looks Nikos

Nayris

Featured Contributor
Reactions
How do you load asset items into the scene such as the stick?

Last edited:
a stick is a capsule)) If you have "creator" access you can add various atoms and unity assets to the scene.
I see.
That's what was confusing me. I am using creator mode but I am finding assets in scenes that don't seem to be added by "adding new unity asset".
For example. One scene has a skull queen sword. When I click on the sword atom there is no "asset" tab so I don't know how the model was added. It doesn't seem to be any shapes.

Do you know anything about that?

A
I see.
That's what was confusing me. I am using creator mode but I am finding assets in scenes that don't seem to be added by "adding new unity asset".
For example. One scene has a skull queen sword. When I click on the sword atom there is no "asset" tab so I don't know how the model was added. It doesn't seem to be any shapes.

Do you know anything about that?
This is how a custom unity asset works)

1642711272446.png
1642711308087.png
1642711359229.png
1642712536558.png

but if I misunderstood your problem, and you know how to add custom assets, then some atoms (like a sword) can be found in different categories of the standard menu of atoms
1642714149669.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom