Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
sh11fa
Patreon
immyneedscake
immyneedscake submitted a new resource:

Nier Automata: A2 Compendium - Contains A2 model and several variants from Nier Automata and Nier Replicant.

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS LOOK OR YOU WILL HAVE ISSUES!

MAKE SURE SMOOTH PASSES IS SET AT 1.

Yorha Model A2 from NieR: Automata ported from game assets.

This look includes the base A2 look from NieR Automata, alternate look from NieR Replicant, remastered android texture from Petrarcha, and several nude textures made by myself. Overall, the var contains 9...​

Read more about this resource...

Amazing work but is there no "lore inaccurate" skin textures for those who might prefer normal human skin? It's doable to change around for some generic skin textures and playing around trying out your 2B look's skin textures works, but isn't exactly ideal. The "damaged" areas (i.e. that appear like gloves, stockings, parts of clothing) end up mismatched or missing parts and only really looks good nude.

Would be great to have more than the "top" and part of the "panty" as clothing to be used with human skin textures. If it's too much work, some people might appreciate at least having a version with the 2B skin textures as a preset to be used nude or with the existing clothing options as a compromise.

Attached some example pictures so you can see what I mean plus my personal preset with the 2B skin (using VaM Hair) in case anyone sees this and wants to use it.

Attachments

• a.png
    a.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • b.png
    b.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • c.png
    c.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • d.png
    d.png