SelchidhVR

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
selchidh
SelchidhVR submitted a new resource:

New year with Xinxin - Immersive audio scene set # 6: New Year with Xinxin

This is part of a two scene East and West set - MoLeannan and Xinxin - both of which fit into a longer series of scenes focused on atmosphere, simplicity and sound design.
This package includes a scene for the Xinxin look, and the more immersion focused sex scene, with the possess-able male character in position, but turned off by default.

Be sure to copy all the...

Read more about this resource...

I just have to say this was a brilliant scene. Such clever use of lighting (leaving a little to the imagination!). Beautiful atmosphere. A very sensual animation design that was heavenly for lovers of tease and denial. This is the first VAM scene that really confirms for me the possibilities of this kind of tech for the future. Thank you so much :)

I just have to say this was a brilliant scene. Such clever use of lighting (leaving a little to the imagination!). Beautiful atmosphere. A very sensual animation design that was heavenly for lovers of tease and denial. This is the first VAM scene that really confirms for me the possibilities of this kind of tech for the future. Thank you so much :)

Wow. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom