Net Cafe

Spacedog

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
Spacedogvam
Spacedog submitted a new resource:

Net Cafe - A steamy romantic story

Net Cafe is a steamy romantic story about a young Japanese man who has found himself living in a tiny internet cafe room. One night after work he is browsing the internet and accidentally clicks the wrong link. Thinking nothing more of it, little does he know the events he has set in motion...

View attachment 80493

Here it is folks, Net Cafe is finally done. This is the first outing of my new speech and interaction system SuperSpeech. It is designed for you to progress the...

Read more about this resource...

Hot <3 Might telling what is that cumshot plugin you're using? Looks next level)

Spacedog updated Net Cafe with a new update entry:

Full public release

-Improved boob rub video clip
-From Behind slow - adjust Lia’s head angle a bit
-Turn off shower in hidden positions to save water
-Enable shower water effect that had been accidentally disabled
-Add shower extractor fan noise
-Adjust Tetsuo’s mouth open in shower leg up position
-Adjust anal cum aim and better pacing of transition.
-Better anal fingering
-Revised anal fast animation loop
-Fix some missing dialogue sounds
-Update plugins
-Fix a small twitch in Lia’s hand during Pussy Play...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Look at you all concerned about Lia’s comfort 😂

Still haven’t had any pc time to check this one out but I’m sure it will be great like the others.

Look at you all concerned about Lia’s comfort 😂

Still haven’t had any pc time to check this one out but I’m sure it will be great like the others.
Hey, I'm always concerned with my girl's comfort 😂 Apart from the bonus hidden scenes where they do get a bit wild... ;)

Seriously though it was a tricky balance, the EA version was a bit weak and the first public release went 0 - 100 too quick so it really needed the pace smoothing a bit.

Hope you enjoy when you play it!

Back
Top Bottom