Need a Teacher, anyone?

lupinthefax

Reactions
Hello, i want to learn and create my own scenes, but i struggle with terminology and such, there is anyone that can help me out? i saw some descriptions and videos but those are static content and every time something doesn't get explained i have to go look for it... since i already do this every day working as a engineer i have no time for this, i would reaaly appreciate if a person who knows this program could talk to me and explain how do i have to do things right.
For examples i want to create animations and audio to play when i hit or touch a specific area of an atom, i think that in a 1 or 2 hours call i would get all the information and knowledge i need to do what i want, instead of having to look around

if anyone wants i would really appreciate

Did you try this one with the basics of Timeline?

If you can make a arm move with Timeline then making full body movements is just the same procedure applied to other body parts.

Animation is time consuming, but it's very uneven on where that time is spent. You can make the basic framework of an entire animated scene relatively quickly, then use a huge amount of time tuning it or doing a small more complicated portion.
While I normally am quite private in contacting someone via microphone, I am available to do that, a speed-training on Timeline. However, I would prefer if you see the videos above first so that if you struggled with any part I could help you on that straight away and more time could be used for more advanced scene needs. My timezone is GMT+1 (UTC+1). I'm on Discord in the VAM server with the same username.

Back
Top Bottom