Nayade

SaiVaM

Reactions
Website
patreon.com
Patreon
saivam
Hey I think you uploaded the wrong resource because when I clicked on this it was Vega. Even though you accidentally released that one for free I'm hoping that you'll find it in your heart to release this one free because it looks great!

Hello VAMIC and oooGeeWiz,

I want to start by offering my sincerest apologies for the mix-up and the delay in responding to your messages. I have just seen your comments and would like to thank you for pointing out the mistake with the resource I uploaded. It was an oversight on my part, and I truly appreciate you taking the time to let me know.

I am pleased to inform you that the error has now been corrected, and the correct resource is available as originally advertised. I understand this was not an ideal situation, and I regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I greatly appreciate your understanding and patience regarding this matter. If there is anything more I can assist you with or if you have further comments, please do not hesitate to reach out. Your feedback is invaluable to me and helps me to improve.

Thank you again for your support and understanding. I hope you enjoy the corrected resource.

Best regards,

Back
Top Bottom